Cat's Eye Opal (or Ceo for short) is a Gem, and an original Gemsona created by GemCrust.
Cat's Eye Opal has a light beige complexion, unkempt orange-yellow hair, and eyes with slit-like pupils. She also has orange-yellow cat ears, a tail, clawed hands and feet, and no nose. Her gemstone is located on her sternum. She wears a light mustard tunic with long sleeves and a high collar, a brown sash around her waist, and brown shorts.
Cat's Eye Opal possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Super Speed: Cat's Eye Opal has the ability to move and run really fast, a trait shared with Sapphire. But, Cat's Eye Opal's far surpasses that of Sapphire's.
- Deep Hypnosis: Cat's Eye Opal is capable of inducing deep hypnosis by making eye contact with foes.
- Enhanced Vision: Cat's Eye Opal has the ability to use their vision far more than normal Gems, as she can see great distances that fall into kilometers worth of range, even being able to see through solid objects.
- GemCrust was inspired to draw her after seeing Neferpitou from Hunter X Hunter.
- Cat's Eye Opals are mainly used for surveillance purposes on Homeworld.
- GemCrust originally planned to make Ceo and Ice perma-fused, similar to that of Ruby and Sapphire.
- What appears to be a tail is actually an extension of Cat's Eye Opal's physical form, meant to help with balance when traveling at high speeds.
- She is a rebel.
- In color it resembles the color of the neem fruit with silver streak which comes in chrysoberyl stone.
- It also comes in other colors like black, black & white, yellow, pale blue and light red.
- It clears obstacles hindrances and wards off evil effects of witch crafts.
- It can be profitably worn by politicians, who aspire for higher positions and authority.
- Cat’s eye stone also gives the powers of strong determination to do things and is highly recommended for those having birth numbers 2 & 7, or those, who are governed by the planet moon.
- Cat’s eye stone though inexpensive, except chrysoberyl cat’s eye, has been tested and tried and is capable of relieving the tensions of the wearer, particularly for the fear of the impending hardships. It is good for those suffering from allergies or skin disorders.
- It can also be worn by those, whose sun is debilitated in their natal charts of for natives of birth numbers 1 & 8.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found